Who Wants a Puppy?


Dave:

So...anyone wanna buy a Golden Retriever? These puppies are irresistible! If you're wondering about what we're up to, well...we are too. This week will be full of BIG decisions. We'll post again a week from now with new news and views. :)

Becca:

What can I say? Have you seen how many cute faces I get to look at every day? We are making the most out of the uncertainty and I'm enjoying the time I have with my family. I hope everyone survives the gas prices....maybe we should sell our car and get a horse.... it might be worth it in the long run.

Pet Me!!

How Much R Those Doggies...

Li'l Pups


Escape Artist

Snuggle Bear

What a Crackup!


2 comments:

k.mart said...

So good to talk to you guys tonight and loving your new blog! How cool it will be if we really get to cuddle on that smiling little man in a few days. And were it not for the transitions of now we might just HAVE to take a puppy too-- Hope would die to "MWA" on one of them!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys...any updates?!

(And those puppies....TO DIE FOR! - Oh those sweet faces. Puppies AND a baby...it really doesn't get much better!)