The Smell of Fall is in the Air

Let's just say that we are finally slowing down from the crazy last year of our life and are now coping with the crazy of this year of our life. Yes, we are expecting... I am about 4.5 months along and am due March 1st. Cadan's birthday, if you remember, is March 2nd. So, needless to say, they will be close in age. I have not been nearly as sick this time as I was with Cadan. Praise the Lord!! Having said that, I am still continuing to lose weight with each doctors visit. I have had a huge improvement this last week to two weeks and am confidant I will make up any weight issues now that I am back to eating normally.

Cadan is getting big...one of his favorite things is ole Shep dog.


He is also getting used to this backpack we found on Craigslist.


Here he is helping Dave uproot this tree. What tree? It is hard to spot now that Sugar has eaten all of the branches off of it... poor little tree...it had no chance.

We went to Gentry farms with the Martins and friend Brooke. It was a blast! We spent the afternoon celebrating the fall festivities. Katrina and I have tried to pack in as much fall fun this year as possible.

We had to do the hay ride...you know, for the kids sake...


Guys, where's the GPS on this thing?

Um, Hope, is it me or is that cow headed straight for us?
Mom, I think we should get one of these!
We found the cutest pumpkin at the pumpkin patch...and for only $5.00!!!



I am not amused!


Going home...


But not before one last family photo.


My Country Tis of Thee...

See you aRound.

4 comments:

k.mart said...

Love the new pics of Cadan... esp. the new backpack and, of course, the pumpkin patch! When Hope saw them she said, "CADAN!" I also know she meant "CUTIE!" just by the sound of her voice. So this weekend shall we "Country Ham Festival" it? Let's talk! :)

friendbrooke at everyday blessings said...

Such a fun weekend...thanks for letting me crash on all yoru fun fall plans! I might just have to fly back over there though if you guys are hitting up the "Country Ham Festival"! Have a blessed week...I am excited about the friendship that God is growing! You are a blessing!

amandajonalissa said...

AH! Love the new pics!!!! Cadan is growing fast! - I love his expressions.

So hard to believe you are due NEARLY on his birthday! - wouldn't that be something if they both had the same b-day...well...you'd never get them mixed up!!!!!

Will this baby's gender be a surprise?! - or do you know?!

I wish I was there to see your beautiful pregnant self! - SO glad this time is easier for you!!!!!!!!

BLESSINGS!!

Anonymous said...

Lovin fall here too! My fav time of yr for sure! So So glad to hear this lil one is going better for you. We'll continue to pray for more of that! Cadan is really so adorable. Those big beautiful eyes are breathtaking. He looked like he had a blast at the punkin :) patch lol. Miss you guys! Keep the updates coming!

~Vissers