It seems that one day you wake up and your baby looks bigger and you wonder how it happened so fast. I can't believe how much he has grown this last month...

I finally got a picture of his two teeth... look closely on the bottom gum for their debut...

I was getting Cadan up from his nap and was surprised to find him standing up holding onto his mobile... I think it is time to lower his bed again...
A couple of weeks ago Cadan started using his sippy cup...
Here he is reading books before bed...

It was only three weeks ago we went to this local historic site, he looks so much smaller to me...

I love the slippers Cadan is wearing...not that he had much of a choice. What cute boys!!

Below is a picture of site of the Second Battle of Franklin, TN, fought 144 years ago, on Nov. 3oth:

Union forces crippled the Confederates here; it's been called "Pickett's charge of the West", being that this area was the West back then. An utter disaster for the Confederate army.

Accounts are conflicting, but the story goes that on the night of Nov. 29th, General Schofield (Union) marched his men past the sleeping Confederates in Spring Hill, TN, south of Franklin. Supposedly, Schofield and his men marched within 100 yds. of the Confederate army.
3 comments:
Love the new background... and that Cadan! How is it possible? Standing up? Crawling? Teeth? And now looking so grown up? That first picture, especially... can hardly believe it as he grows cuter all the while. Can't wait to see you all tonight!
What a big boy! I feel like they stay the same for awhile...and then all of a sudden they change dramatically in the course of a week!
Those 2 teeth do make him look like he's growing up for sure.
I love all his outfits Becca...he is adorable!
SO EXCITED that you guys are coming out in Dec as well!!! Can't wait to finally meet your little man!
The colors and background are so you! It looks great, nice choice! I agree with your friends, he is soo grown up and so quickly! My goodness, I can't believe it! By time I see him again, maybe he'll be walking...and dare I say, talking? Oh boy! Miss you bunches and thanks for your comments. PS I'm gonna have to download Skype so we can stay in touch better.
Post a Comment