
Well, I have been tagged... as you can see. So, for those interested, here are my 7 random and/or weird facts about me (Becca). Dave is at work, so he will have to answer for himself.
1. When Dave and I were seriously dating we had a "talk" about how I love PJ's and sweat pants... and if he expected me to dress in cute clothes and look put together all the time-then I was the wrong girl for him... I think he laughed and said he already knew that about me and has since then even contributed to my sweatpant/PJ collection... along those same lines, my roommate in college (insert shout out to Bethany) taught me a great studying trick... wake up early... take a shower, do your hair and makeup... then put back on some PJ's (preferably not the ones you slept in)... and sit down to study... with a hot cup of java. The PJ's prevent you from getting too distracted and going out to play instead of studying and the shower really wakes you up and makes you feel ready to get serious about studying... I may have passed nursing school with that tip alone... did I mention I really like PJ's?
2. I bake when I am pregnant... bring out the homeade bread, rolls, sweets, cakes...homemade pumpkin puree, soups, cheesecake... hmmm, I think I am getting hungry.
3. I possess the hidden talent of putting my leg over my head...even almost 7 months pregnant... and yes I just tried to be sure... and no I will not post a picture of that...
4. I am not crafty... I may actually break out in a cold sweat if someone asks me to help with a craft...I cannot cut with scissors and I hate wrapping presents because that requires paper, scissors and tape... if you have gotten a present from me, it may very well have been wrapped by my good friend Katrina who has been gifted with the crafty creativity I lack and sometimes takes pity on me and may occasionally wrap gifts from me... by the way Katrina, what are you doing the week before Christmas? Haha. Ever wonder why God gives you good friends that have the talents you lack... maybe for some healthy balance in your life? Just a thought.
5.I recently made a random connection... this story is confusing so hang in there... I met a girl(Leah) in a church bible study... she is pregnant and due the same week I am... we have hung out a couple of times... the last time we hung out... I mentioned going to Bible School in Sweden... she had a friend from college (Kimmie) that went to Bible School in Sweden... I was Kimmie's RA... Kimmie lives in Nashville... she married a guy named Joel Schidler... I know Joel from Sweden as well but he was never in Sweden when Kimmie was... they met here in Tennessee and got married.... furthermore... Joel knows Travis and his wife... who have moved here from Washington state... Travis and I were RA's at the same school above mentioned... and live about 5 miles from where we live in Spring Hill. Last night we all got together for a mini random reunion.... by the way... all of the 4 women are pregnant and due in the Spring...
6. I have always secretly wanted red hair.
7. I always try and keep a glass of water by my bed at night... in case I get thirsty... but the reality is that I rarely ever wake up to take a sip of water... but on that occasion I tend to think how glad I am I bothered to put that glass of water by my bed.
I don't think I am following 7 blogs that haven't been tagged but here are two that haven't been tagged yet.
Sarah
Kristen
0 comments:
Post a Comment