Snapshots of today

Sometimes it seems you open your eyes and notice the beauty around you! It inspires you, it captures you and it energizes you. That is how I felt today while at the Columbia farmers market.




Something about the day felt inspiring... like I had neglected to notice the beautiful things around me..., and now the day was highlighted in a whole new way... and I was glad to have my camera in tow. So come take a walk with us as we enjoy the beauty in our own backyard.






If you have enough rainy days in a row, you begin to notice the sunshine around you.


















The town square:

























And of course the fountains:






















So that is a glimpse into our day.




A penny for your thoughts?



Beck

2 comments:

k.mart said...

the colors, the scenery, and of course the subjects... all so well done here, becki! really, these are beautiful photos of your family and the sweet day you got to spend together.

Tara said...

wow I ditto what Katrina said.
what great shots and amazing scenery. the boys are growing so big and fast. what a joy to walk through just a bit of your day! thank you!